Meet Our Team
Personal Injury Team at Ochs & Klein Attorneys, P.C.
Get to know our firm and learn why we are the right choice for your representation
after an injury. Since our firm opened, we have remained dedicated to
our clients and our clients are still our top priority. You can absolutely
rely on us to provide the help you need at this difficult time. We know
what to do, we're proud to offer elite service, and we're here for you.
Ready to file a personal injury claim? Find out
why you should hire our firm.
What is unique about our team of St. Louis personal injury attorneys?
Numerous factors set Ochs & Klein Attorneys, P.C. apart. We are a
Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Rated law firm with over 50 years of experience and millions of dollars successfully
recovered for our team. Meet each of our attorneys individually to get
to know us better and what we bring to the team:
Attorney James C. Ochs:
- He has tried more than 125 criminal and civil jury trials, more than 500
bench trials, and appellate cases in three states — Missouri, Illinois,
- With over 31 years of experience, you can rely on him to advance your interests.
- Attorney Ochs has worked in broad range of legal areas, enabling him to
draw from his considerable knowledge and ability in each case.
Attorney Richard D. Klein:
- He has tried over 100 cases and has 25+ years of experience.
- As a dedicated St. Louis personal injury attorney who puts his clients
first, he is committed to fighting their legal battles relentlessly and
providing a voice for the voiceless.
- Attorney Klein is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois.
Attorney Patrick T. Ochs :
- Patrick has tried several trials in family law and DUI cases.
- He has won many trials to save our clients’ driving privileges.
Schedule your case evaluation now!
Don't hesitate to receive the legal support you need.
Contact Ochs & Klein Attorneys, P.C. now. We can be reached at
(800) 491-1486. Request a
case evaluation to begin the process of examining your options. We're here to help
you obtain compensation.